Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fever

As I was leaving work on Thursday, I was so happy that it was the "weekend."  Until I checked my phone messages.  My daycare had called to tell me Dylan was sick and running a fever of 102. 
My poor baby!  I got him a doctor appointment that afternoon where he was diagnosed with a respiratory infection and I was told there wasn't much they could do just wait it out and give him tylenol.

I hate fevers for this reason.  There isn't much you can do.  Just wait.  Poor little Dylan.  He looks miserable.  He is lethargic, isn't eating as much as normal, coughs and his eyes are constantly watering.   Instead of cooing he makes this sad moaning noise and he's happy to just lay his head on my shoulder and lay there limply.  It's really pathetic.  In the last three days we've done a lot of rocking and gone through a lot of tylenol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment