Monday, January 6, 2014

Hot Chocolate

 We are getting back into the swing of school.  I was extremely pleased that my little guy didn't regress any in reading during our two week break.  I was prepared for it, but pleasantly surprised.  I highly recommend Saxon Phonics! Since bitter cold and snow is hitting most of the country hard and we are no exception (we're talking negative windchills) I thought it would be educational to teach Ryan how to make hot chocolate in the Keurig.  
 I showed him how to place turn the machine on, place the k-cup in the machine, select the cup size and go!
 Ta-da!
Delicous and hot with some whip cream! As a side note, he understands he is not allowed to help himself to hot chocolate whenever he likes--he still needs to ask and be supervised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment