Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Project

We did a little spring project recently.  I've been excited to teach Ryan about gardening....even though I am an amateur at best myself.   

The last time I tried my hand at gardening, we were house-sitting on an 11 acre farm and I got viciously  morning sick with Ryan.  Needless to say, I was unable to do any weeding or watering or much of anything as a mater of fact ....and my garden just didn't work out. 

But I have high hopes for this year.  We are not out of danger for frost yet, so we picked out some veggies and flowers to plant in a starter.  I found a 72 cell starter for $7.00 at Home Depot.   Inside are dry pellets that magically grow and turn into dirt when you add water.


Ryan helped poke a hole in the dirt, put the seeds in and bury them. 



He got a little overly excited about the green bean seeds and just went ahead and ate a seed.
Oh well. He's all boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment