Saturday, October 27, 2012

Leaf Jumping


Cousin, come and walk with me,

 and see all the things we can see.....
 It's autumn and the leaves are falling down, red and yellow, orange and brown. 
We can spread out on the ground and watch more leaves falling down.

 We can contemplate,
 a giant leaf pile we can make!
 A pile so high, a pile so thick, your mom will disappear in it!
 Now wait, I have a genius plan.  Back up this giant hill; now pick up speed and run fast down,

 so fast the wind whistles in your ear and leaves crunch, crunching is what you hear....
 Then give a giant leap....and PLOP land with a not so gentle flop.
 That did not hurt! Not one bit! I think that we should jump some more...
 Ready set...one, two, three....give a mighty crunchy dive....
 I'm not sure about me, did you survive?
 Cousin I'm so glad you're here with me, autumn leaf jumping is just for me! And just for you! We make a great leaf-jumping two!
































1 comment: