Friday, June 8, 2012

Please Touch....Again


One of the special activities we get to do when we visit my family, is that we get to go to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia.  This is because my mother purchased a family membership last year, so six of us can get in free. 

The kids always love it and have a blast.  This year, fun was again had by all.  Ryan and Noah really enjoyed playing with each other and I think I left a little more insightful about their future, loosely speaking.

I discovered that being a physician may not be in Ryan's future.  He also may not feel warm and fuzzy about babies.


His cousin Noah on the other hand spent a lot of time in the "hospital" and was very thorough and gentle with his patients. 

However, Ryan really enjoyed serving and cooking food at McDonalds.  He even added sound effects when preparing my drink and got my order right the first time.  He was also speedy and friendly, just the kindof face McDonalds would love to have at their establishment! 

Loosely speaking of course.  They both have plenty of time to decide what they want to be when they grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment