Sunday, December 29, 2013

I have no Idea where the time went....



 I just have no idea where the time has gone. I can't believe how little and sweet my little baby Ryan was. I can't forget how it felt when he snuggled, soft and downy in my arms.

I can't believe how round and tubby he was at five months old. I can't believe how my little bowling ball with arms and legs is strong and lean and skinny now. It makes me chuckle to remember this little tub playing with his tongue.  Whenever the camera came out, so did the tongue.  
I can't believe how my little laughing boy has grown into a big laughing boy.  A big laughing boy with the same infectious giggle.

I can't believe that he is FIVE.  FIVE means the baby book I've been keeping for him since he was born, ends now.  Five means no more baby fat. Five means growing tall.  My big five year old is so precious. I don't know what I would do without him.  He is sweet as pie.  He is always ready to help those in need.  He has such a big heart.  Without asking him, he cleans his room and makes his bed and eagerly asks for more chores (this is a fantastic thing about five!) Five means he can almost swing by himself.  Five....it just feels so BIG.  


No comments:

Post a Comment