Monday, August 15, 2011

Kids Say the Darndest Things....

Some of the things Ryan has said recently that just crack us up--or look at each other and say "That one's YOURS."


(After falling and hurting himself)
"Owww my butt! You kiss my butt Mommy?"

After being told he's the man of the house while Papa's away....
"I NOT man! I Ryan!"
Us- Are you a boy?
" I NOT boy! Aiiiii Ryan!"

 On the subject of the weather.....
"It too windy out!"
"It too rainy out!"
"It too sunny out!"
In the event it is either too rainy or sunny, he insists we need an umbrella.

"SHHHH, Baby Dylan sleepin.  Gotta be quiet!"

(To me after I mentioned having icecream after dinner)
"You be good boy.  Eat all you dinner (something we can't quite make out) noooo ice-cream" 
Hmm that one sure does sound familiar....wonder where he heard that?

No comments:

Post a Comment