Sunday, August 7, 2011

Vacation: Day 4--God is Good.

By day 4, we were all pretty much tuckered out.  SO we took it easy.
Dylan and I spent a few hours laying around napping and smiling at each other.

And Ryan helped feed Papa's turtles....

Day four of our vacation was also the day Josh called to tell me he had been in a bit of an accident....
The car was totaled....


Josh and his brother Ken had been on their way to take a bike ride.  They slowed for construction, but the lady behind them was distracted by her two kids in the back seat.  Ken saw it coming and tried to get in the empty lane.   When they were hit, they were sent into the retaining wall and sent into a spin.  Both cars were totaled.
I was very thankful on Day 4 of our vacation that God had protected my husband and brother-in-law!
Later, Josh told me  my sister-in-law Connie had felt a need to pray specifically for Ken and his little brother that morning. 
Not only did everyone involved in this accident walk away, but it was not even our car that was totaled.  It was Ken's rental.  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment