Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birthdays and Other Good things...

Yesterday was my birthday.
Every year, I get really excited about it.  I love birthdays.  I blame my Mom for throwing us awesome parties when we were little.

Josh knows how hard it is for me to wait for my birthday gift.  This year he gave me a really good hint.  But I was way off track.  So when I opened my present, I was completely floored....
My very own Ipad!
The other fun thing that happened this weekend was Josh's sister and her family coming to visit us.  Linda's birthday is next week, but she had to wait for her present.
 We continued my birthday festivities by going to the zoo.  Andrew wanted to go to the pool.  By the end of the day, everyone was agreeing with Andrew that we should have gone to the pool, because it was super hot and muggy.



Ryan is the one with the pink princess umbrella.  It belonged to his cousins, but they were kind enough to share.
I guess I know what I'm getting him for his birthday.....
1
                                           The cousins in the shark tunnel.

Ryan and Katie at the petting zoo.
Ryan fell flat on his face and scraped his knee up.  Got up crying, walked a few steps, and tripped again.  A zoo worker saw this sad thing and gave him and his cousins a free log boat ride.
But only Andrew and Ryan were brave enough.  So they got to ride twice.

We ended the day with a meal at TGI Fridays.  All in all, a fabulous birthday.




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! I can't wait to come over Thursday and have the kids hang out. I'm sure they'll have a blast!

    ReplyDelete