Monday, October 10, 2011

Funny Sayings

Ok.  Ignore the cute baby (I know it's hard) in the bouncy seat and focus on the stupid dog in the background.  This is Esteban.   He's not the brightest. I think I've mentioned this before.  He also has a bad habit of chewing up Ryan's books and eating them.  No joke.  On one hand because of this everything is clean before bed.  But sometimes one escapes.   Like last night.  Old McDonald was shredded. 

I went downstairs to break the bad news to Ryan.  He loves Old McDonald.

"Ryan, last night Esteban ate your old Mcdonald  book.  We need to make sure we pick up our stuff ok."

Ryan replied, "We buy a new one!"

Trying to instill in him good values, I replied, "I'm not buying you a new one.  I'm not made of money."

He pondered this.  Then said, "You need  get more money first.  Then buy a new one."

No comments:

Post a Comment