Sunday, October 30, 2011

What a week!

What a week! It seems like forever since I've been able to update this blog.  So, here's a short re-cap....

October 20th-Ryan get's a fever.  Josh stays home with him so I can go to work.  This makes me jealous.  I want to be snuggling my baby in his hours of need!

October 24th-Josh appears to get what Ryan has.  I am no longer jealous.  However, I am concerned considering Josh does not slow down to rest and recover.   Instead he continues to go in to work.  This is because he is supposed to propose his Thesis (BIG deal) on the 26h.

October 26th- Josh passes his thesis! Thank you to all who said a quick prayer for him on this day :)  We celebrate this monumental step to his degree by going to the airport to pick up a friend.  We get to hold hands on the way (Josh and I, in case it needed to be clarified). Aw.

October 27th-For some reason I just feel lousy.  Josh comes home with a bunch of sweets-icecream, s'mores, and stuff to make peanut butter cookies in celebration of passing his thesis.  I just don't feel like participating.  He ends up celebrating with Ryan while I go to bed early.
October 28-Today:  I have strep throat!  I do nothing most of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment